Champagne Tribaut Schloesser Brut NV
This is a fresh and fruity champagne, which is aged for 30 months on the lees before disgorgement. It shows great length and good balance on the palate which results from the 10% reserve wines aged in large oak casks (foudres), which go into the blend.
Le Brut Origine is ideal as an aperitif and is perfect for any drinking occasion.
• 16.5/20 by Jancis Robinson
• Coup de Coeur (favourite) and 2 stars in the Guide HACHETTE
• Gold Medal at the Concours Mondial de Bruxelles
• Gold Medal at the Sakura Wine Awards (Japan)
• Gold Medal at the China Wine & Spirit Awards (Hong Kong & China)
• Gold Medal at the Korean Wine & Spirit Awards (South Korea)
• Gold Medal at Vyno Dienos (Lithuania)
• 90 Points in Wine Spectator
• 4* Stars & Silver Medal at the Decanter World Wine Awards
• Silver Medal at Mundus Vini - Grand International Award (Germany)
Nose: A fruity nose with hints of pear and Mirabelle plum, as well as lovely undergrowth overtones derived from the reserve wines, aged in large oak casks (foudres), which go into the blend.
Palate: It shows good freshness with a mixture of toast and fruit overtones that remain lively and light on the palate. This wine has great length, finishing with a touch of lemon that lingers on the palate.